*** You cannot request an appointment online. You must call.***
Since our physicians only treat endocrine related conditions, our patients must have a primary care physician who can treat any non-endocrine issues that may arise.
We want your initial visit to our clinic to proceed as efficiently as possible.
Important Downloadable Forms
- Telemedicine Diabetes Mgmt with CDE Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN)
- Telemedicine Medical Nutrition Training Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN)
- Telemedicine Visit Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN)
We will send you an email three days before your appointment inviting you to complete an online registration at your convenience before you come into the office. It is easy to fill out, just follow the instructions on the screen. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment if you have not completed the online registration forms.
Please prepare for your visit by doing the following:
- Please bring your driver’s license or a government issued photo ID with you to your appointment. This is necessary for you to bring so that we can help reduce the risk of identity theft. Why do I need to show my photo ID? > Download (PDF)
- Please bring a list of all your medications to your appointment.
- Bring copies of recent lab tests results, x-ray reports, etc., if applicable.
- Contact the Business Office at 952-512-5625 before your initial visit to confirm insurance coverage, if this was not done at the time your appointment was scheduled or if insurance coverage has changed since your appointment was scheduled.