Diagnoses We Treat
- Including but not limited to:
- Thyroid: Hyperthyroid, Hypothyroid, Goiter, Thyroid Nodule, Thyroid Cancer
- Diabetes: DM- type 1 and 2,Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia,GDM / Gestational Diabetes
- Bone: Osteoporosis / Osteopenia, Hyperparathyroid, Vitamin D Deficiency
- Pituitary: Pituitary Adenoma, Galactorrhea, Hypopituitarism, Diabetes Insipidus
- Adrenal: Adrenal Adenoma, Hyperadrenalism, Hypoadrenalism
- Gonadal Disease: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Hypogonadism, Turners Syndrome
patient portalRequest an Appointment Online
Fill out Health Forms Online
View Lab Test Results Online
Help with Patient Portal
Pay Your Bill Online
Our MissionEndocrinology Clinic of Minneapolis, P.A. is committed to providing quality patient care to our patients with endocrine related disorders.
New Physician Joining our Clinic
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Elizabeth Haglind will be
joining our practice December 2014.
Dr. Haglind received her MD degree from the M S Ramaiah Medical College in Bangalore, India and completed her endocrine fellowship program at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester in 2009. She has 5 years of experience in adult endocrine practice.
Please call 952-927-7810 to schedule an appointment with Dr Haglind.